- Shake Rattle and Roll XV is a filipino horror-psycho thriller film, that was released on December 25, 2014 and is a MMFF entry.
Sandra and Sarah, twin-sisters and daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Alegria, owner of the "Alegria Mall". Sandra is a normal human, while Sarah, is a half-human, half-snake. Years later, Sandra was destined to own the mall, on it's anniversary, Iggy Moda (John Lapuz), event organizer, has set up a fashion show for the mall's celebration, Troy, one of the models, has a secret intention on Sandra and her whole family. Sarah, whose in the deep bowels of the mall, forms a crush on Troy, and in that case, she manages to escape to find him. Once Mr. Alegria realizes about Sarah's whereabouts, they are set on a chase to find and stop Sarah, from revealing the family's dark secret.
Cold couple, Aimee and Henry moves to their Ama Choleng's mansion after she dies. They meet the caretaker of the house, Aling Lina. Aimee and Henry are fed by Lina, food. While eating, Aimee accidentally chews a lizard's tail while eating the food. Disgusted by this, they all dismissed one another and proceeds to their bedroom. Each time they eat every meal Lina serves, they are being transformed from normal human beings, to animals (based on their Zodiac sign) and sets a full wage war in their household.
Jane, a teenage girl who was raped by a devilish creature, boards a plane, pregnant with a baby, unknowingly, a monster. Once everything is set and the plane is ready to fly, hijacker, Jack releases hell on all passengers. While the hijacking, Jane, is in labor, giving birth to the baby that will terrorize the group. Dave, who is fortunately a doctor, helps Jane to give birth. After the birth, Jane and her mother dies of depression after knowing that their baby was dead. But unknown to them, the baby has transformed into a tiyanak. Attacking all passengers.
- Erich Gonzales as Sandra/Sarah
- JC De Vera as Troy
- John Lapus as Iggy Moda
- Ariel Rivera as Alberto
- Alice Dixson as Lourdes
- Giselle Canlas as Jinny
- Jason Francisco as Jake
- Melai Cantiveros as Julie
- Dennis Trillo as Henry
- Carla Abellana as Aimee
- Chanda Romero as Aling Lina
- John Lapus as Iggy
- Perla Bautista as Amah Choleng
- Kryshee Frencheska Grengria as Julie
- Lovi Poe as Karen
- Matteo Guidicelli as Dave
- Daniel Matsunaga as Bryan
- Bernard Palanca as Carlos
- Kim Atienza as Kuya Tim
- John Lapus as Iggy Moda
- Khalil Ramos as Gino
- Kiray Celis as Lovely
- Bentong as William
- Betong Sumaya as Macoy
- Nathalie Hart as Pamela
- IC Mendoza as Adam
- Yael Yuzon as Eli
- Ria Garcia as Jane
- John Spainhour as Brandon
- Ken Alfonso as Charlie
- Rocky Salumbides as Aswang (Tiyanak' s Father)
- Arlene Muhlach as Brandon' s Girlfriend
- Joy Viado as Stella
- Sue Pardo as Nina
Awards / Nominations
Best Sound Engineer : Von De Guzman & Jerrold Tarog (Ulam) , Nominated (But Von De Guzman, was also nominated for Bonifacio, and eventually wins
Best Editing : Shake Rattle & Roll XV (Ulam) , Nominated
Best Visual Effects : Imaginary Friends (Ahas) , Nominated
Best Actress : Erich Gonzales (Ahas) , Nominated
Best Actress : Carla Abellana (Ulam)
Best Actor : Dennis Trillo (Ulam) , Nominated
Best Supporting Actress : Chanda Romero (Ulam) , Nominated
Best Supporting Actor : John Lapuz (Ahas, Ulam, Flight 666) , Nominated
Best Director : Jerrold Tarog (Ulam) , Nominated
Best Cinematography : Shake Rattle and Roll XV (Ulam) , Nominated
Best Make-Up : Shake Rattle & Roll XV (Ulam, Ahas) , Nominated
- This is the second SRR film that has an episode which is based on an urban legend.
- This is the second SRR film that released 2 years later after the previous SRR film.
- This is the second SRR film where the setting is a vehicle.
- This is the first SRR film and this is the first film in the Philippine History that uses real airplane to shoot a movie.
- This is the second film that features a character that appears in every episode. The first one is Madam Ceres which is in Shake Rattle and Roll V .
- Kim Atienza's first appearance SRR film along with Khalil Ramos, Kiray Celis, Yael Yuzon, John Spainhour, Betong Sumaya, Bernard Palanca, Jason Francisco, Melai Cantiveros, Gee Canlas, Chanda Romero, Kryshee Grendia, Nathalie Hart, Ken Alfonso, Ria Garcia and Matteo Guidacelli.
- This is the second SRR film is green tinted. First one is Shake Rattle and Roll 14.
- This is the 9th SRR film that uses roman numericals for the number after the title.
- This is the first SRR film that uses Chinese Zodiac as a major plot in a segment.
- This is the third SRR film that uses Christmas songs in the trailer. The first one is Shake Rattle and Roll 8.
- This is the second SRR film that uses the song "Silent Night" during the intro of the film's trailer.
- This is Erich Gonzales' second appearance in the franchise, first was in SRR X "Class Picture" episode.
- Erich Gonzales, was coincidentally the new endorser of Robinsons Mall when she portrayed the role of the twin snakes of Alegria/Robinsons.
- Maja Salvador (Also an endorser of Robinsons) was considered for the role of Sandra and Sarah but was replaced by Erich.
- Shake Rattle and Roll XV is the SRR Installment with the most nominations, having 10 nominations over 18 categories. And also, the 2nd Metro Manila Film Festival Entry, with the most nominations. But unfortunately, no wins.
- Shake Rattle and Roll XV is the first SRR installment with all episodes, having a nomination (Ahas - 4 nominations, Ulam - 9 nominations, Flight 666 - 1 nomination)
- Shake Rattle and Roll XV is also the most succesful SRR. Being successful in Box-Office and Awards.